Tuesday, April 13, 2010

29th Day - On The Road Again

First I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to the Eitner family for their knowledge of the Seattle and surrounding area, their chauffeur service, and their hospitality during my stay in the Seattle area. You truly made the past few days of my trip pleasurable.
I also enjoyed being with some of my family members the past few days. It won't be long before I return so as to see the rest of my family.
The temperature range today went from 50F in the morning to 43F in the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie Forest to a high of 68F in the Yakima Indian Reservation.
The trip westward accumulated a total of 6360 miles. The odometer has been zeroed for the return trip mileage. It will be interesting to see if the return mileage measures up to the trip out. I am sure there will be many more awesome sights for me to see as well.
Weather permitting I am going to try and travel to the northeast tomorrow!
Signing off!
The Traveller

1 comment: