Monday, April 19, 2010

35th Day - Awe Inspiring

Temperature at sunrise was in the low 50s but rose to 72F during the day and stayed pretty much that temperature the rest of the day.
It was a very busy day visiting both Parks today but well worth it. The beauty in this Country continues to amaze me.
It was refreshing to know I did not have to turn in my 2nd car today. Seems that the mileage was not reset at the previous oil change, so the car does not require one at this time.
Tomorrow has Arches National Park on the schedule.
Nighty Night!
The Traveller

3 comments:

  1. Glad for the new camera and that you got back old phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are experiencing some really great beauty. I hope someday I can share some of this in person with the kids. Thanks for sharing so much with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely worth the visit to this part of the country!

    ReplyDelete