Wednesday, April 28, 2010

44th Day - Show-Me Time

Another nice sunny day as the temperature was mid 60s when I awoke and peaked at 72F when I reached Springfield, Missouri.
The past three States are back to the norm as far as Super-Unleaded gasoline being priced higher then Unleaded. I have added 5755 miles to the trip since leaving the West Coast and am now up to 12,115 miles total. Since leaving the West Coast I have averaged 360 miles per day. This is over 100 miles per day from the trip to the West Coast.
The next few days are going to be more relaxing as I will be staying in Missouri. It is well needed.
Night everyone!
The Traveller

3 comments:

  1. Did you have an idea about the # of miles before you started??? Relax and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dad, hope you're having a good time and I'm sure you can't wait for Mike to join in your travels! Take lots of pictures of the games, not like you won't. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the game tonite....maybe they'll even win for you.

    ReplyDelete