Monday, April 12, 2010

28th Day - Surprise at Mt Vernon, Washington

Temperature a bit cooler today in the low 50s and overcast.
Spent the morning at Brian's graduation. He did a real good job with his speech and is now officially a Park Ranger.
The Commanders opening speech identified all those who contributed to the ceremonies. One such individual was Bradley Muir who is a descendant of none other than John Muir. I had no idea that such a relative of a hero of mine would be there.
Real Cool!
We all set in the front row of the third deck along the third base side at the mariners game. I thought the 8 tickets were pretty good ones for picking them up two days before the game.
Tomorrow I am heading southeast to Maryhill and the Stonehenge. I am also hoping that I may get some good shots of mountains along the way.
Night everyone!
The Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment