Friday, March 19, 2010

5th Day - Two more States added

Hello everyone,
I am up to nine followers now. Thanks everyone!
I went to see The USS Alabama Battleship today located in Mobile. I found it quite difficult to get a real good photo of it, however, but will post one anyways. I also visited the Gulf of Mexico at Biloxi, Mississippi.
Temperature was up to 70F today. It was a very nice day. A jacket was not necessary.
I added two states to the count. The total is now 11:
New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.
I am planning on going to NOLA tomorrow and having a decent meal for a change. I will probably hitting the mouth of the Mississippi - Baton Rouge also. It is going to be an easy day hopefully.
The Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment