Tuesday, May 4, 2010

50th day - Chi-Town/Windy City

The temperature started out in the mid 50s when I awoke but rose to 86F in the afternoon in downtown Chicago. I spent over four (4) hours walking around downtown Chicago in this temperature.
The price of gasoline is $3.19 per gallon in downtown Chicago and in the surrounding suburbs. I have enough gasoline to wait and hope that it will be less expensive a way from Chicago.
I really enjoyed walking around Chicago. It is quite clean with very little smell.
I love the Chicago River running through it. Originally the River flowed from Lake Michigan into the City.
The plan is to go to a Railway Museum in the morning and then head Northwest to Iowa tomorrow.
Night everyone!
The Traveller

2 comments:

  1. Iowa...maybe you can find "field of dreams"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago looks pretty cool! Let us know how the train museum was.

    ReplyDelete